The 7 Laws of the Teacher is an Elective Course of the Bible School on Wheels #3
HOW to take this course?
1. You need to be logged in to take this free course. (Registration is free, no credit card required). Go to the COURSE PAGE to login or register, if not yet.
2. If you are logged in, and on the MAIN COURSE PAGE, but haven’t enrolled yet, click on the ‘Take this course’ button (only visible if not enrolled yet). Now the sessions will be open to you, even on return.
3. Download the course Workbook and get the maximum life-change from the course.
4. You can stream the course or download the mp4 files and watch on your own time.
5. Please note: there are no gifts to download on this course.
6. Share this lifechanging course with others.
“My heart’s great concern for you is that God will give you a passion that will never die. A passion to communicate. Because I have discovered that when I find a person who really gets a passion to communicate . . . he or she will go to any limit to accomplish that objective.”
~ Dr. Howard G. Hendrick
“If you want to change a person permanently, change his thinking, not his behaviour.”
“And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.”
“A teacher affects eternity; no one can tell where his influence stops.”
Martin Deacon, President and CEO Teach Every Nation
The 7 Laws of the Teacher – A True Classic!
A “classic” is something that has been around for a while, is highly esteemed for its value, and has had a long-standing impact in people’s lives. With that being the case, The 7 Laws of the Teacher certainly qualifies as a classic. For two decades, this teaching series has changed the way teachers and facilitators understand and approach their teaching. And many lives—both students and teachers—have been changed as well! Although the look of the video may be a bit dated, the material is just as relevant today as when the series was first introduced by Dr. Howard Hendricks.
The challenges encountered by teachers today are daunting. Teachers are faced with issues like teaching in a world inundated with technology, constant changes in our knowledge base, global and economic information overload, and a multitude of distractions. It’s a challenge to be an effective and engaging teacher.
The 7 Laws of the Teacher is the answer to an age-old question—how to teach so that students learn, retain information, and have passion for learning! We are pleased that you have joined us for a transformational experience. Through this course, you will learn seven essential principles that will forever change the way you approach your teaching and will help your students enjoy learning.
Welcome to The 7 Laws of the Teacher!
If not yet registered, REGISTER HERE
Only administrators can add new users.
You will learn:
1. The Law of the Teacher – A Ministry of Mediocrity or Multiplication?
2. The Law of Education – What is left over after you’ve forgotten the facts?
3. The Law of Activity – Changing into the Image of Christ.
4. The Law of Communication – An Eight-Stage Model for Teachers.
5. The Law of the Heart – The Essence of Expression and Persuasion
6. The Law of Encouragement – The Secrets of Motivating Your Students.
7. The Law of Readiness – Necessary Preparation for Maximum Profit.
Course teacher: Dr. Howard G. Hendricks
The 7 Laws of the Teacher series contains the distilled wisdom of more than four decades of ministry by Dr. Howard G. Hendricks, internationally known as a trailblazing christian educator who practiced what he preached.
The founder and former chairman of the Christian Education department of Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas, also served as Distinguished Professor and Chairman of the Christian Leadership Center at the Seminary.
Dr. Hendricks received the AB and DD degrees from Wheaton College and the ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary, where he also studied toward the ThD. He pursued graduate study at a number of other institutions. For four decades he served in a variety of roles as a professor and pastor. He was a frequent speaker at Christian education conferences and ministered in more than 70 countries around the world.
Listed in Who’s Who in American Education, Dr. Hendricks served on a number of boards and committees. He served as a member of the board of directors for Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, The Navigators, Search Ministries, and other organizations.
Dr. Hendricks, best-selling author of books like Confrontation, Conflict and Crisis; Say It with Love; Heaven Help the Home; Families Go Better with Love; Marriage and the Family; Church Management Manual; Taking a Stand; and Teaching to Change Lives.