Teach Every Nation Rapid TranslationsI would like to be a potential volunteer translator - tell me more!
As part of TEN’s volunteer Rapid Translations team, you will be involved in translating course workbooks, video subtitle files and/or other relevant course material elements, into any/all languages you can contribute to.
TEN requires translations to be:
– Accurate and reliable;
Volunteer translators will need:
– Access to a reliable device and internet connection to access the material and save translated content;
– Sufficient time to dedicate to the translation process;
– Access to the relevant Bible version in the translation language/s
– This work is completely voluntary. No compensation will be payable to any volunteer translator for any service offered in relation to this project.
– No volunteer translator will receive any recognition or credit in the final versions of translated materials, whether once-off or ongoing, current or future, in any format.
– All translated content, along with the original materials supplied to the volunteer translator for purposes of executing the translation work, will remain the sole property of TEN.
– TEN will require all volunteer translators to sign an agreement confirming their commitment to become involved in the translation project and agreeing to the terms.
– Translation work can only commence once the agreement has been signed.
Please complete the contact form, should you wish to receive more information regarding the Rapid Translations project.